A downloadable demo, prototype for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Wild Woods is a couch co-op action game with roguelike elements. One to four players take on the roles of brave little cats defending their wooden wagon on its way through a dangerous forest.
Clever cooperation is key as their way is full of obstacles. While the bright daytime is all about collecting resources, things get risky during the night. When the sun sets, bandit bunnies and badgers are going to attack! The feline friends must defend their wagon and shouldn't let their fire go out.
During their journey players must decide whether to head into ancient ruins to upgrade their wagon in exchange for gold - or to drive deep into the heart of the forest and face the bandit king. He will be expecting them...
Game Design & PM (thebuergermeister)
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Authors||WildWoods, Ruhken, _Jar, TheBuergermeister|
|Tags||Cats, Co-op, couch-coop, Cute, Fast-Paced, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Playstation controller|
|Player count||1 - 4|
- We have a publisher!Apr 23, 2022
- How to fix the game does not start on Mac issueDec 08, 2021
- Christmas Patchnotes 0.017Dec 07, 2020
- Future of Wild WoodsJul 02, 2020
- Patchnotes 0.016aMay 17, 2020
- Patchnotes 0.015aApr 27, 2020
- Nominated for the German Game Award : PrototypeApr 23, 2020
- Patchnotes 0.0141aFeb 14, 2020